Celeste R. Texas

Abortion is the problem

Abortion is what makes this country uncivilized and the existence of abortion is the problem.

I believe that abortion should be illegal in American because no matter what the case is to have an abortion, whether it be rape, age, family or money issues, it is not the child’s fault so why should the child suffer. There are so many woman out their trying to get rid of a baby while many more woman are trying to have a child of their own.

In addition, every person has a purpose to live so every child that’s life is being taken away could have had a purpose in this world; they could have been the next famous scientist, doctor, or even the best president. So every chance that has a possibility of happening, that chance to make America great again is decreasing every second.

America has come to the point where there is a website where it counts all the abortions in the US and the numbers just increase every minute. We should not be looking at this as something where it’s something so natural and common we should be finding a way where there shouldn’t even be websites like that. We say we are civilized and we are a free country. If we are so civilized why are we killing the innocent why are we taking away someone’s freedom who doesn’t have a choice to have the freedom to live themselves?