Jenny L. Minnesota

Immigrants Enrich The U.S

This letter is about immigrants shouldn't be taken for granted because they will actually help us or the United States increase our digits in economics, labor marketing, population, etc. They will also help out to make new jobs for others and have opportunity.

America shouldn’t be hateful towards immigrants because they will be a good help to us and also for themselves. They will enrich America’s culture, our labor marketing, and also the economic growth into the U.S. With these topic of what immigration could help out the United States for goods and to also believe that if we all come together we could happily make something big for us in the future.

By having immigrants enter into the area, it will help with America’s culture and also influence into the world. According to cato.org, immigration will help increase the population by for U.S. residents are born. 10 percent of that will increase from 4.7 percent in 1970. Immigrants can’t be blamed for overpopulation because without them our growth rate will eventually decrease. Because many people don’t have babies or newborns due to work or other business coming in their way. With immigrants and American-born citizens, we could make our population large for goods. Also help with demanding for goods, by filling jobs that Americans cannot or won’t fill in. Immigrants are represented with highly skilled fields as medicine, physics and computer science.

According to this website oecd.org, “With labor marketing, immigrants help out with 47 percentage of the increase of workplace in the U.S. and 70 percentage in Europe.” Also with immigrants around we could growth and decline sectors of economy. With the help of that we could have a flexibility of labor marketing, due to having young migrants that are better educated because of education. By filling in jobs in production, installation, maintenance, and repair will help assemble the U.S. Also migrants can contribute more in taxes and social contribute than receive benefits.

Lastly, economic growth will advance us to boost the working age population due to this website whitehouse.gov. This will actually be a very good thing to us.Having immigrants to starts business and be the owner will let us, teens or adults to have more jobs. They will create different business to create jobs for different people. Also they could be a big help to engineers, scientists, and innovation. Immigrants represent 33 percent of engineers, 27 percent of mathematicians, and 24 percent of physical science. With the help of them, they could help us to increase America’s GDP( Gross Domestic Product ) meaning the nation’s economic activity. The GDP went from 0.8 percent to 1.3 percent from 2012-2016, which it is good for both. From this generation to generation immigrants will help us to create a world just for us right now with building roads, build the city, train tracks, and just anything the is probably around you. We should be thankful that this was happening and thank them.

Aso Tavitian was one of the immigration people who came to New York and graduated with a full scholarship from Columbus University. He came to New York in 1961 as a cold war refugee. Aso graduated with a master’s of science in nuclear engineer. Being a CEO in small software business on Syncsort. He wanted to start up a new industry for others to having opportunities like he did. Developing Syncsort will spread worldwide and internationally. Aso is appreciated by having this amazing chance as an immigrant to be a part of it and created this. While being at Syncsort , he finally formed the Tavitian Foundation, which is educated for more than 250 young talents. I bet he is proud of this! (huffingtonpost.com)

Sincerely ,

Jenny Lee

St. Paul Central High School

Approaching Analysis - Hours 2 and 3

This is a sophomore honors class at St. Paul Central High School in St. Paul, Minnesota.