Sully C. Ohio

Terroriom Should Be Stopped

Terrorism is all over the United states today. The terrorist continue to reel in people to join them and it needs to be stopped.

Hudson,OH 44236

Dear Next President;

The United States of America faces many problems today, including terrorism. There are many people around the United States that are against the government and they believe that their religion is the best and if you do not agree with them then you shall be killed.

For example, there is a terrorist group called ISIS that hates almost all people and all they do is try to kill people and take over countries. I believe that the United states should do a very deep and thorough background check to anyone who wants to buy a gun. If they have a severe criminal record then I believe they should not be able to own a gun. The United states should figure out what kind of people are entering the U.S when people immigrate here.

The issue of terrorism has been going on for 15 years. The government is making changes to make sure that there are no more terrorist attacks in the United states today. The are doing there a good job, however there continues to be terror attacks the United States and the world. The terror attacks are limited in the United States of America, however there are many across the globe. In France there have been many attacks that have shuck the world. There was an attack inside a belgium airport that killed three people and wounded over 300.

The United States faced an attack on September, 11th,2001, Al Qaeda hijacked 4 planes. 2 of the planes crashed into the twin towers that killed 2,2996 people and injured over 6,000. There were two other planes, one crashed into a part of the pentagon and the other crashed into to a field in Pennsylvania. After the attack the United States improved their security system entering the plane. They make you go through many security processes to make sure you are not up to something bad. They put your bags through a scanner to see if there is anything suspicious inside. They do not allow you to carry on anything liquid like, shampoo, shaving cream or open water bottles. There can be many more advances in security around the United States to make citizens feel safer. We need to make America safe again.

Sincerely, Sully

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!