Kevin R. Ohio

The ISIS Crisis

ISIS has been a major problem in the past few years, so why have we not tried to stop their terror attacks or slow them down? So how will we do that? Should we create more strict laws, check every person from every flight from the Middle Eastern area, or should we just completely destroy them?

Dear Next President:

There are many problems that are current in this world, one of the major problems that we need to defeat is the radicalized muslim group called ISIS that is located in the Middle Eastern area. There are some ways we could slow down or even stop ISIS and their terror attacks. All over the world there have been small to large terror attacks such as the shooting in California and the bombing in the airport in Belgium. There are multiple ways we could stop or slow down the terror of ISIS.

One way is to create more strict laws on gun control and how to use them. The law could make the existing one more strict by saying that guns can only be allowed hidden in the house in case of an intruder or outside in nature hunting for deer, raccoons, squirrels etc. If they go hunting, they would have to be miles from civilization in case of accidental shooting. If there were to be an intruder, you could use the gun to scare them of or in worst case scenario, have to shoot them. This law would reduce the amount of shootings in the U.S. and in other countries if they pass this law too.

Now we go to trying to solve the real problem if ISIS terror attacks, bombing. To solve bombing of ISIS or to reduce it, we have to check all people from every flight from the Middle Eastern area. We can check their papers and if they do not have any, then they will be considered dangerous and put into a jail cell until real papers are found and shown to the government to show if they are dangerous or innocent. They will also be patted down to make sure they did not have anything on the plane that was or could be very dangerous such as a gun or even worse, a small bomb. This will reduce the bombing or even extract it completely.

The last way to deal with this problem would be to completely destroy ISIS. We could attack them, we would have the upperhand in this fight because we are one of the strongest armies in the world if not the strongest. We could easily take out ISIS because they are only a radicalized group and we are a county with a very strong army. If we do take out ISIS, it would leave the world a much better place, peaceful, calm, not violent and without the terrible threat of ISIS.

Kevin

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!