Izzy L. Texas

Illegal Immigrants

People should get a taste of freedom.

Izzy L.

Dear, Future President of the United States

Imagine a world where people can't live a free life and couldn't be their own person.

Imagine a world where people are treated different because of their skin color. Imagine a world where child abuse is tolerated and not do anything about it. These are just a few problems in America.

The life of being free is awesome to some people but not everyone is free. If you're an american citizen you sometimes feel that life is horrible. But there are people working all day and not getting off their feet.Just to make a few dollars.The reason people come to the U.S. is to live a free life. It says that “There were 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2014, a total unchanged from 2009 and accounting for 3.5% of the nation’s population. The number of unauthorized immigrants peaked in 2007 at 12.2 million, when this group was 4% of the U.S. population.’’(Pew's Research) Some people do get caught while crossing the border and others don't get caught, then come your papers.In order to be a american citizen you need a visa and papers. This shows that you are a real citizen of america and that you're not a illegal immigrant.

Another problem is race. Just because you are darker than others doesnt mean you cant do anything.You can work twice as hard than othesr will see than your more than just someone who cant do something.I mean look where Barrack Obama got.Just cause your darker than others doesnt mean anything. ’’I had one of the most piercing questions on my Facebook page this past week when one of my black listeners asked me, “Would you rather be black or white in 2016?”(Townhall) Does it matter what color you are? If you can worker better than others that means more than being dark. People may think just cause your darker you can't do anything.Just prove them wrong by doing twice as much and asking if anyone needs help.That will show people that you can't be put down.

The final problem is child abuse.There are many types of child abuse not just one. Here are the different types of abuse“While physical abuse might be the most visible, other types of abuse, such as emotional abuse and neglect, also leave deep, lasting scars.”(HelpGuide) Today I will be talking about physical abuse. That means people hit the victim repeatedly.The next day there are bruises and scars.Yes, it's hard believe people do this but some people find it calming. Then as the victims grow up they find out what they went through as a child and think it's their fault.Then the victim does it to other children to release their anger.This about how many people get hurt “Every year more than 3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States. It’s a terrible epidemic that we at Childhelp are dedicated to put an end to. To do this, we need to first increase awareness of the issue itself.’’(Childhelp) Most people don't even report their abuse because they are scared.They think it's their fault the abuse happened.

In conclusion, people should step up and start change the world. You can do it one person at a time.Just look at your surroundings if you see someone who needs help give them boost.Look up and start helping the world all you have to do is open your eyes.

Krogstad, Jens Manuel, Jeffrey S. Passel, and D’Vera Cohn. "5 Facts about Illegal Immigration in the U.S." Pew Research Center RSS. N.p., 03 Nov. 2016. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

Crabtree, Bryan. "Bryan Crabtree - The Truth About Racism in America." Townhall. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016

"What Is Child Abuse." Childhelp Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 04 Nov. 2016.

By Learning about Common Signs of Abuse and What You Can Do to Intervene, You Can Make a Huge Difference in a Child’s Life. "Child Abuse and Neglect." Child Abuse & Neglect: Recognizing the Signs and Making a Difference. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Nov. 2016.