Cassie California

Fight for America

Too many kids have dropped out of high school. You can make a difference. Fight for the future of America.

Congratulations! You got the job! You have now made it, you are the PRESIDENT of the United States of America. I hope that you use your position wisely. You are our role model, the person who all the kids in this country will look up to. How did you get to where you are at? How hard did you work to get to this respected place? I bet that you had to work very hard. I can also bet that you went to and graduated from high school. You probably also went to college after that. In America, not all kids can do that. In fact, 1.2 million high school kids drop out every year. I think that now, since you have gone down that road, can help the students, who will become the future of the United States, stay in school.

Too many kids have dropped out of school. They drop out of school for many reasons, such as bad behavior, lack of motivation, and family issues. There are a multitude of reasons why kids drop out of school, but if you address these issues, the problem could become less severe. You need to step up and fight for the future of America.

I am glad you are our president. Do not take this position lightly. Please be strong and truthful. Fight for the good of America. Please help the kids who look up to you and respect you. You are the one who will make a difference. Good luck.

Thank you,

Cassie Kim

Campbell Middle School