Shanelle Washington

illegal drug use

illegal drug use

Shanelle F

Olympia, WA

07 November, 2016

The Next President of the United States

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Next President:

The situation is there are illegal drug use and under age drinking. What i’m talking about is the drug use kids die of overdoses of heroin. Stories about heroin overdose on CNN for a week. People are dying people are getting addicted more every dayan people are making medicine to help but it's not stopping the problem. The population is going down. 40 percent of deaths in Ohio were because of over does. This affects everyone even those who are not using the drugs. Thee is illegal drug trafficking and people die of overdoses because it's not as good as the first time they don't have as big of a rush so the increase the does and they go alittle to far and their body can’t take it anymore. So their body shuts down.

I think that the world would be better if those drugs werent legal at all there would be an increase of people and if people stop paying for those drugs, we would have a lot moe money for cancer research. My recommendation is the legalization and make it all illegal. People would die to the cause of overdose. The population will go up if this solution is made.

The first thing is to see how many people use these drugs illegally. Take drug test in every few days see how many have had family members die of this overdose situation i'm sure no one wants that.

Shanelle

“Argument about marijuana legalization.” marijuana argument. Newton, David E. “Arguments against Legalizing Marijuana.” Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society, ABC-CLIO, 2016, issues.abc-clio.com/Search/Display/1769266. Accessed 4 Nov. 2016.

Banks, Cyndi. “Drug Smuggling.” Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society, ABC-CLIO, 2016, issues.abc-clio.com/Search/Display/1097949. Accessed 4 Nov. 2016.