Adam Washington

gun control

how the next president will deal with gun control for the U.S.

Adam 

Olympia, WA 6 November, 2016

The Next President of the United States

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Next President:

People seem to be frustrated or angry about gun violence and what we can be done to solve it. The picture of our cities today tend to show challenging authority,hurting police officers and creating an unsafe environment there seems to be many people wanting to fix the situation of gun laws, but people's attitude is what needs attention.

Our country respects people's differences and protects their rights. Anyway i believe we can expect a society to follow rules and understand they will be accountable for their actions. My hope is that you will be that president.

If we follow the laws and enforce them people will think twice before they might hurt someone. My first recondmandatoin is to first support law enforcement's, police officers across the country. So they build relationships within the most challenging cities. Speaking as role models to young kids. Sharing how they can be able to make a difference through non violent ways in the cities.

This will be an example of respect which many violent actions do not represent. If we give them an example even when it is tough, we can expect a change to happen.

As our new leader you influence and effort will be reflected across the entire country. This action can and will raise of accountability of people’s actions and attitudes choosing what is right and what is wrong.

Sincerely,Ada

Adam

Carter, Gregg Lee. "Gun Control." Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society,

ABC-CLIO,2016,issues.abc-clio.com/Topics/Display/913389?cid=41. Accessed 6 Nov. 2016.

2.Lee, M., and Alexander Stingl. "Gun Control: An Overview." Points Of View: Gun Control (2016): 1. Points of View Reference Center. Web. 6 Nov. 2016.

3. DiLascio, Tracey M. "Universal Background Checks For Firearm Purchases: Overview." Points Of View: Universal Background Checks For Firearm Purchases (2016): 1. Points of View Reference Center. Web. 6 Nov. 2016.