Kareem B. New York

Education reform is indeed !!!

The U.S is lacking behind in education polls and we need to fix this.

Dear Future president,

The biggest issue facing America today is education reform.

Did you know that america has the second highest poverty rate in the world”inside man season 1 episode 4-morgan spurlock”.Which means that our country has the highest amount of children who suffer everyday from poverty.

In addition did you know that the U.S. is 21st in writing 31st in math and 27th in math we are behind finland and japan in terms of education”inside man season episode 4 -morgan spurlock”.

This issue is important to me because i know students who are living in a low income family and sometime they can’t go to school because the bus or subway fare is too expensive for them and may not graduate from school because of that.

One solution to this issue “is provide food banks,homeless shelters for students,and have a system that provide cloth for whatever cloth kids need”.

Another solution is to provide “regular access to pediatricians and mental health counselors, or make washers and dryers available to families desperate to get clean”-Superintendent meets needs beyond classroom to help poor kids succeed.

In the future provide food banks,homeless shelters,medical treatment for student in need of help. Secondly have less standardize test and more learning.Finally ask students what they nedd in life and if there are problems in there personal life and fix them.

Sincerely,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Kareem Bagato