owen Washington

IMMIGRATION IN U.S.A

We need to stop Immigration in mexico coming to the US

Owen.O

Olympia, WA

The Next President of the United States

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear Next President:

There is a lot of problems in the world but you can only list the one`s that makes a difference in the world in a bad way or help them too make them be a good difference to everyone.

One of the issues I think is Abortion. There is two opinions of the presidential party`s, there is one opinion where there should be no exception to this mistake even if there was a problem with the person with problems. The ether party is different and there is exception to abortion and whoever could do this. There would be no problems with the presidential debates or the world about this topic will solve the problem in reality. I want he next president to fix this in a quick manner.

Also there is a nether problem in the world that is ruining this country. Again there is two opinions about this topic, one person believes that immigration is good like mexico comes here and thinks they will be helpful to us, but there could be terrorist there to and that person thinks they will be happy we let them in. A nether opinion is they will come here and be the criminal they are and vandalize this country even more then they have like with terrorism and drugs like Marijuana, heroin and other deadly drugs

If this was not a problem there would be less worry about terrorist come in our country with deadly drugs delivered here and killing more people.

Owen