Cecilia G. Michigan

Drugs

My story is about drugs to banned the drugs that can kill you or make you sick.

Drugs

Written by Cecilia Goodwin:

Dear future President of the United States:

Hello next president my name is Cecilia and Iā€™m in the 7th grade at Farwell middle school and I want to tell you about the problems with drugs so keep reading if you want to learn about it. Drugs should be banned from every state, For example the drugs that we use to make us happy or use to forget about what happen in the last 2 days is not good for you so you should try to banned illegal drugs out of states that let them in Portugal, and the Nederlands.

The problem with drugs is that 7,000 people do them in the U.S.A and did you know that 570,000 people die annually from overdoses, Last year, 47,055 people died from drug overdoses -- 1.5 times greater than the number killed in car crashes. Opioids are involved in 61% of all drug overdose deaths according to CNN. So now do you understand the problem. This is the estimate represents 8% percent of the population aged 12 years old or older illicit drugs include marijuana/hashish cocaine heroin etc.

According to drugs addictions the causes is they want to change something about the past they did, the effects are nausea ,vomiting. The other side thinks it is good for you but not all drugs are bad. Also according to Drug Base Program most kid at the age at the age 12-15 are already doing them in the U.S.A.. My name is Cecilia and I would like it if you you could get drugs out of the world. Well the bad drugs that make you sick.