Ramidu R. California

Black Lives Matter

This is talking about the good and bad about the subject of Black Lives Matter.

My name is Ramidu Rekawa and I would like to help stop black lives matter and the killing of african americans.

Everyone should be treated equally, but that isn’t happening with african americans, because they get killed for their skin color and when they express their emotions.One of the biggest things I learned in history and is also the base of this country is the phrase “no taxation without representation.”

Stealing,broken stores, and much more, all from protests and mostly black lives matter protests.They mostly go to jail for expressing their expressions and anger about their race.asking a person in the middle who is colored but not black says “It is fine to protest but not to kill and break anything that is not yours.And many think that the more you wait the more violent this group will become.

“A terrorist group” is the label many white and african american people haters say.More than a 140,000 people had signed a petition to actually make Black Lives Matter a terrorist group.the people who signed the petitions perspectives is blacks have not done much for this country.But they are true too because many crimes for drugs,gangs, and death happens with blacks.

Even though the blacks have caused many deaths they are human beings and should be treated the same as Whites.

Thank you for reading,

Ramidu Rekawa

Letters to president 2.0,accessed on Nov 3,2016.

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8