sydney w. California

Black lives matter

People shouldn’t be killed or treated differently because of the color of their skin.

Dear Mr. President,

Black people are being killed for no reason and the black community is getting smaller every time a black is wrongly accused and pays for it with their life.People are always trying to make America better but they ignore one serious problem, blacks being killed for the color of their skin so are we really making America the best it can be.

Black lives matter is an issue because African Americans are dying for no reason and the deaths of these African Americans are being captured on video, but the majority of today’s society brushes the evidence off.

There are several unarmed black shootings in 2015, one of them was a young man that was 19 years old named Keith Mcleod that was killed on September 23, 2015. He had been at a pharmacy and was using a fake description and was shot because police thought they saw him reach behind his back for a gun but he was unarmed and no one has been charged for that death. 

As it isn’t bad enough their being killed for no reason but the victim and their families also aren’t receiving justice. There are hundreds that have been killed and have not received justice when there is evidence.n Orlando, Florida a young 23 year old man named named Albert Davis was shot on July 17, 2015 for being involved with a five man fight. An officer on that site had pulled out his taser but then quickly pulled out his gun and shot him, the police officer said that Davis was being very violent towards him though the police officer had absolutely no injuries and again he

Although some of the cases had people actually looking like they had an actual firearm like a toy gun or a cell phone that does not give police the right to shoot.In Oakland, CA 39 year old Richard Perkins was shot on November 15, 2015 for pointing what police thought was a real gun as they were towing his car they soon found out after that it was a plastic toy gun. Even though he did pretend he had a actual gun and was pointing at police no one was charged with his death. His actions made it seem like all black men are armed with a gun, which makes the police act cautiously everytime they see a black man.

As you can see by these main points I made from people being shot for no reason to them getting away with murder. Innocent black people are dying every single day from some people having hatred towards the color of there skin

Sincerley, Sydney Wanguhu

-“Mapping Police Violence”,Police killed more than 100 unarmed black people in 2015.web. 6.Nov.2016

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8