Burgess Vermont

Homelessness is an issue

This letter is about homelessness and the ways you can HELP!

September 19, 2016

Dear Future President of the United States of America,

I think homelessness is a big issue in the United States. There is 1.6 million homeless kids and teens! I believe that every homeless person should be taken care of just like a regular person. I think this is important because homeless people are not treated the way they should be.They are people just like us, they are not monsters.

Future President, in fact you should care especially that there is so many homeless teens! If there are teens that are homeless they cannot go to school. They cannot get a good job. Then, they cannot pay the taxes. Then there is no funding for the government.

Furthermore Future President, what I think you could do is make more homeless shelters. Also go to different states and hand out food, water, clothes and maybe a gift card. Also maybe

get the Red Cross to hold a class to learn math, reading, and writing for the homeless.

Also these are some qualities that would be good for you to have : helpful, kind and responsible. You would be helpful by creating more homeless shelters. You would be kind by handing out gift cards. You would be responsible by taking care of people in the United State.

In Closing, Future President I hope you make homelessness a priority to help the people in need.

Sincerely

Burgess