Sasha Vermont

Homelessness

Everyone should have access to healthy living shelter conditions.

The Future President 

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW

Washington, DC 20500

Dear Future President of the United States of America,

I believe that everyone should have access to healthy living shelter conditions.

I believe that there should be shelters for the the homeless that provide living spaces, clothes, drug rehabilitation, medical assistance, health and wellness programs, employment programs, bonds that foster a readiness for one to to turn things around, and more.

In 2015, 564,708 people were homeless in the U.S. That is a huge number, it would be almost 90% of population of Vermont. This means that over half a million people don’t have homes, and they can’t fully provide for their family. Isn’t it your job to protect your citizens?

As president, you have taken an oath to protect your citizens. This means you are responsible for providing healthy living shelter conditions. Currently your citizens are not getting this. You could put some of the taxes towards funding the shelters this would help the shelters provide more essential needs for the homeless.

We are looking for a president who has confidence, cares about their citizens, and will take action. I hope you are this candidate.

Thank you for reading,

Sasha M