nnamdi California

poverty

how to prevent and solve poverty.

I’m writing to you concerning the issue of poverty,poverty is the state of being extremely poor.over Almost half the world over three billion people live on less than $2.50 a day. At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day. More than 80 percent of the world's population lives in countries where income differentials are widening..more than half of the world live in poverty.The day after Katrina hit, new government statistics showed that 37 million Americans live in poverty, up for the fourth year in a row,there are a lot of homeless people in america and we have not done anything to help them for many years.poverty is not only a problem in america but also in other countries and we should help them,The causes of poverty include changing trends in a country's economy, lack of education, high divorce rate which causes feminization of poverty, having a culture of poverty, overpopulation, epidemic diseases such as AIDS and malaria, and environmental problems such as lack of rainfall.people need homes and we cannot be a great country if we do not help them.we need to provide homes for them so that we can have more active people in america and the rest of the world.

Bernal Intermediate

The Lester Lovers

Mrs. Fresh's amazingly small and awesome class of 2016-2017. We are 8th graders who have lots of love for learning, laughing, and Lester (Holt - our favorite debate moderator).