isaiah Minnesota

Poverty

Poverty is a huge thing worldwide and we need to do something so that it can be fixed.

Dear next president,

Poverty is a big problem in this world and it must be stopped.It must be eradecated this world. Poverty is a huge thing worldwide and we need to do something so that it can be fixed. I know that you can't take away poverty forever, I know that there will still be poverty but if we can remove a good majority of poverty we can save many lives.

I feel like poverty needs to be changed and it might not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is killing many people and more children. In 2014 47 million people lived in poverty and that was just in the U.S. If that was just in the U.S think of all the people that lived in poverty outside the U.S. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty, It is not reasonable to say we can stop all poverty but if we can stop some a lot of people can be saved. According to UNICEF 22,000 children die each day due to poverty and if there is any way to help or stop that from happening then it must be done. Instead of acting like the country isn't there, forgetting about it and not paying much mind to it we should help because it's not just happening there it's happening everywhere even here.

There are so many countries that have poverty all over. In developing countries 7 in 100 will not survive beyond age 5. If children are not living beyond age 5 in some countries that means that we should be doing something to help because they are human beings and they might not be in our country but in a few years that could be us. A third of all poor in the developing world are children 0-12 years old and they probably are not getting the right amount of food that we can help with by sending food over to those countries or to a specific place in that country, by doing that we can save or at least help many lives. We shouldn't sit back and act like people aren't dying from poverty.

โ€œPoverty is like a punishment for a crime you didn't commit.โ€- Eli Khamarov. People are dying around the world because they don't have food are enough money to get food. Globally 1.2 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day. Kids are starving and dying because they don't have enough money. We can help with that, if some people could help all the people that are in poverty we could save a lot of people.Then we can stop poverty forever but every person that we help is one step closer to putting a stop to poverty in some countries.

Dear next president there are a lot of people in poverty worldwide and if there's any way to help anyone in need in the U.S we should help them because if you were in need you would want someone to help you out. Poverty is a huge thing in this world and we need to do something to fix it. โ€œ Poverty is the worst form of violence.โ€ -Mahatma Gandhi Poverty is killing a lot of people and like ghandi said it's the worst form of violence because it's hurting so many people.

Isaiah

10th

Minneapolis, MN

Henry Sibley High School

McCormick

American Literature