Tag Wisconsin

Letter to the future President

Many people are against free colleges and their reasons are correct, but the thinking should be re-evaluated and look to making colleges and universities free

Dear future President of the United States of America,

Many people are against free colleges and their reasons are correct, but the thinking should be re-evaluated and look to making colleges and universities free. The truth is college is already free for k-12 which is smart because without education we would have no money and ect. but people should have a chance to go higher. 

Education is already a required necessity for k-12 in America. Which means there really is no reason why college shouldn't be free as well. Without education there's no jobs and without jobs there's no money, and with no money our economy will fall. So if we can get free college than we'll be able to have more jobs, get a higher economy, and have more "manpower". Thirdly everyone should have at least a chance at higher education. It isn't someone's fault if they are born into a poor family; the government will help them get school, food, and such but without higher education they can't really go anywhere.

We all deserve a chance at higher education because with that we get our money, jobs and our lives.

De Pere Middle School

Kleveno Block 2

This group is for students in Block 2.