liliana m.

Future President

Letter to the next president.

The future may hold many problems, and certain situations that you may need to fix, we are relying on you to try and fix problems that already exist. You wanted to be a president, so now you have to focus on those problems. Mr./Mrs. President, we will ask for a lot when you are president and in order for that to happen, you have to have good skills, and traits.

Communication is very important because you need to talk to your staff about any plans, decisions, or ideas, to see if it is a good idea and not just make the decision yourself. You can not ignore your staffs decision because they can have valuable information on why your idea will not work. Lying to your staff is a big factor on the president making everything worse. If you lie to your staff about an idea then they will rebel against you. For example, if you think of a new idea and share it with them, and have them all agree, but then go back and do something different, it will make them mad.

The biggest problem right now, is racism. Try your hardest to fix people being racist to each other, and police being racist. You have enough power to do so. You may have power but you can not have that mindset, to where the thought of power over does everything, and you are uncontrollable. Power is having the ability to act or do something effectively, to have control, but most importantly, to make the decisions that are right and can make other people happy. A person with power is just as important as a normal non-powerful person.