Adrian Lopez California

Every pet should have a home

This is a letter talks about street animals and that they should have a home and a caring family that loves them.

Dear next president,

My name is Adrian Lopez. I am a sophomore at Pacific Coast Charter School in Watsonville. I think that we have to stop the homeless animal crisis. I want to stop this crisis because I really like dogs and when I see a dog alone in the streets I get really upset. I also want to stop this crisis because all pets in the world should have an owner.

In an article that I read in the website โ€˜โ€™Letters to the Next President,โ€™โ€™ it mentioned that about 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters in the U.S. every year, and 2.7 million of them are euthanized. In an article that I read, it said that animals are tiny and loving furry pets.They should be treated with love and care, not hate and used as an experiment

Pets also deserve love. Everyone should have pets because pets bring joy into a family. An opposing opinion might say that street dogs or any other animal should stay in the streets because they can cause allergies or might be wild. But I think that it can be fixed by training the dog.So please Mr. or Mrs. President maybe if we stop the homeless animal crisis, the world may be a better place. So more people might be happier because they will have a companion to play with.                      Adrian Lopez