Caolane J. Massachusetts

FREE COLLEGE FOR OUR STUDENTS

FREE COLLEGE FOR OUR STUDENTS

Hello,

My name is Caolane Jean Paul and I am an immigrant student and  I came from Haiti.  I am living in Massachusetts.  I am writing this letter to the next president of U.S to ask him or her about SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS. 

So what I mean is that, a lot of immigrant students will not be able to pay for their college loans. I know we want more opportunities  to get in to college, even have college be free for us.

The reason that I really care about that is, is when some students are done with High School some of them will go to college.  And I imagine if those students don't have the opportunities to pay for the college they will need to take out loans.   After they finish college they have to start working to pay these loans. If they can't find jobs they will have problems with the banks or other companies. So I think it will be very good to have free colleges.

Thanks,

Caolane

buildOn- CASH High School

buildOn- CASH High School

buildOn is an international nonprofit organization that runs youth service afterschool programs in United States high schools, and builds schools in developing countries. buildOn's mission is to break the cycle of poverty, illiteracy and low expectations through service and education.