Anton H. New York

United States Being a Role Model

How United States should take part in policy of trading with other countries, and involvement in sending resources to other countries.

Dear Mr. or Madam President,

Even though I'm a senior this year, I am unlucky not to be able to vote for President as the election comes. I am currently in United States government class, and have heard a lot from friends, social media, and adults about the Presidential election. Likewise, many problems are argued about what is happening inside the United States, but for me I like to focus on United States International Fair.

Throughout history United States has taken a call to action against ISIS, against Tyranny, against Communism, against Slavery, and so much more. However today, more and more people do not want United States to involve themselves to these countries. It's been a waste of resources, it's not our country problems, it's violating other countries borders. How are you going to convince other people, about helping these countries. As United States being of the greatest countries, our economy is getting worst, there is more debt to other countries. I have started my research on United States trade.

Currently we owe about 5 Trillion Dollars to other countries, including China. In the Trans-Pacific Partnership, China isn't included. That this is a very huge important trade policy, that China needs to be in. As, the President how are you going to make relationships better with China to fix the Trans-Pacific Partnership. In addition, United States is currently paying over 2/3 of Nato as United has the most military in the world. I was very proud, that United States stop Iran from making Nuclear Bombs, but can we stop making nuclear bombs for every other country? As, someone born in United States, I can tell United States is in a very bad position, and needs to fix these international relationships. 

So it is up to you, President. Can you fix the economy and remove the debt we owe to these other countries. Can we continue on protecting other nations from nuclear bombs, and terrorist. Mr. and Madam President would you be able to fix the debt and continue on protecting our good name.

East-West School of International Studies

Government - 6th Period

EWSIS 12th Grade Government - Mr. Jacobson and Mr. Pierini