samuel Pennsylvania

After School Programs for Teens in Middle School

After school programs should be allowed in the USA.

I am writing to you about after school programs for teens. This is an important topic because people can learn more about science and math. It will help people who are having problems with homework. If we don't have after school programs, kids might read a book, but they also might be playing with their phones and not being participating in activities that may help in the subjects of science and math. After school activities should also promote health and well-being.

Afterschool Alliance is a funded program that supports extension of the school day and engages students in participating in literacy programs and other educational programs which are held after school hours. It is focuses on health and well-being. Fitness is also something that they work on in these programs. This program would most benefit students who are in under privileged schools, but it could also help all students.

I urge you to make after school programs for all students a priority. I ask you put money aside to be used for these important programs in our education system. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Samuel