Johanan G. California

No one is different in this world!!!

No one should be treated differently just because they are not from here and are here illegally. Believe me just here Martin Luther King Jr´s famous speach it talks all about no one is different.

I believe that any illegal immigrant should be able to stay in the United States. I think this because no one is different, everyone is not perfect, not even america, it’s just better than all the other countries. Everyone has the same body parts, same human’s, just different race nothing’s different between us we are all human, we all speak, so pretty much we are the same as anyone, nothing makes us better than anyone we are the same.

I think that you the future president should let all the illegal immigrants that are here already stay here and give them rights and let them vote. I also think that only the immigrants not gangsters should stay here. Some facts i got from google was that ‘’There were 11.1 million unauthorized immigrants in the US in 2014, a total unchanged from 2009 and accounting for 3.5%of the nation’s population. The number of unauthorized immigrants peaked in 2007 at 12.2 million. When this group was 4% of US population”(PewResearch Center.com).

This why i’m trying tell you after all these years you could finally change something important not just for Mexican's and all the different immigrants but to some of the people that were born here. Especially to the kids who haven’t seen their dad or mom or even their siblings or the parents who haven’t seen the same people i just said, so please approve this message and make a difference.

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.