Savannah H. Ohio

Eliminating Illegal Immigration

Do you want a job when you're older? Your kids to be safe? A house to raise your family in? With Illegal Immigration some of these things may not be available to you. We live in America. So why should us citizens be limited because of people who are not supposed to be here?

Dear Next President:

An issue that affects many Americans that I would really recommend working on is Illegal Immigration. It is a huge problem in the United States of America that needs to be solved.

One point I would like to make is that illegal immigrants are taking jobs from Citizens here when they should not even be here. The jobs are for the people who belong in the United States and are registered citizens. It has been conveyed that fifty one percent of Americans believe that they are fighting for jobs against illegal immigrants. I strongly believe that this issue is affecting our world because children my age may not be able to have an opportunity to receive the job they work hard for.

Another point I would like to make is that there is no background information on the illegal immigrants coming to our country which can lead to many problems. In 2013 statistics showed that illegal immigrants were held responsible for 9.2% of federal murder. This being said, as more and more illegal immigrants enter our country, this percent may go up which is unacceptable. There have been many more careless crimes committed by illegal immigrants.The world is being affected by this conflict because citizens may feel in danger.

One last point I would like to make is that The United States of America has an increasing population caused by illegal immigrants. The latest recorded statistic shows that there are 42.4 million illegal immigrants in the United States. Out of the total United States, 13.3% of the population are illegal immigrants. It is a concern to many of the people who live in the United States that are registered citizens, that the population is being brought up which is affecting jobs, living space, and even education. If you put together the statistics, 13.3% of Americans will not get the living space, education, or job that is needed and provided because it will be taken by an illegal immigrant who is not supposed to be in the United States.

My beliefs are very strong about illegal immigrants being an issue that this is the one thing keeping me unsure about my country. Overall, I support the fact that illegal immigration should be treated seriously and steps should be taken to prevent our Country being affected negatively by illegal immigration.

Savannah

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!