Jacob R. Michigan

We need to destroy ISIS

We need to destroy ISIS. They are a big threat.

I'm sure there are a lot of problems you need to fix as you become a president. I have a problem you should look over more and focus on. I think we need to start taking out ISIS and get rid of them once and for all. According to CIA’s director, “Isis has grown from 700 fighters to between 20,000 and 30,000.” There are so many fighters, so we need to go to war with them and destroy them. It might be a lot of work, but we can do it.  If we need help, we could contact our allies. ISIS is a big threat for attacks. I was watching the news when the Paris attack happened, and it was scary. I turned on the TV, and there were so many attacks in Paris and a lot of people died and ISIS took credit for it. One major reason we need to take out ISIS is safety for the United States of America's people and some of the civilians where ISIS is. We have the military to destroy them in a short amount of time. All in all, this is why we need to take out ISIS.

Jacob 

Work cited

Merry, Robert W. "America Must Destroy ISIS." The National Interest (13 Aug. 2014). Rpt. in The US Military. Ed. Noah Berlatsky. Farmington Hills, MI: Greenhaven Press, 2016. Opposing Viewpoints. Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 18 Oct. 2016.

URL

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-numbers-foreign-fighter-total-keeps-growing-n314731