Sabrina G. Ohio

Take My Hand, Not My Life

Why burn the spark? Ruin the happiness. Kill the Love. It's easy to be pro-choice when you are not the one being killed. Abortion needs to stop now and forever.

Dear Next President:

There are some major problems in the world that are going to have to be taken care of, a big problem that’s on my mind is I believe that abortion in the United States should be illegal. Especially how the pregnancy happened, it if happened for a bad reason. There should be more policy’s and harsher punishments to this kind of problem.

I think Abortion is a bad thing to do and it should be illegal to have an abortion. Having an Abortion is pretty much killing a life of a human being and I think that your mistake is your mistake and you shouldn’t punish the kid for that. Adding a kid to the world is always good, a kid brings joy and you may not think so at first, but in some way they make a spark in the world. In 2011, approximately 1.06 million abortions were performed.

If somehow you can’t take care of the kid, you can always give the kid up for adoption, so they will have a better home. A woman who becomes pregnant during her teen years, for example, may choose adoption if she feels as if she cannot take on the responsibility of being a parent at such a young age. A person should always have the baby, but if they can’t take care of it, they can always give it up for adoption. People in the world can’t have babies and would love to adopt one so giving you baby up for adoption is a gift to somebody in the world.

I think they should have the baby no matter what, but if the husband did something during pregnancy he should have a punishment. 683,000 adult American women are forcibly raped each year. This equals 56,916 per month; 1,871 per day; 78 per hour; and 1.3 per minute. Only 16% of rapes are ever reported to the police. Women in the world are getting raped and their poor children have that horrible man in their life. The man should have to repay the wife and kid some how to make up for the horrible thing he did.

I believe that Abortion should be illegal in the United States. There can be a solution, for example the mother can give their kid up for adoption cause many people can’t have kids and want them. Also, I think if there was some kind of assault or rape the father should have a harsh punishment and should have to repay the mother some how. This is what I think about Abortion and what it should become.

Sabrina

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!