Gavin W. Ohio

9/11 to Orlando Shooting

What would you do if you saw terrorism going on? We need to stop terrorism now or it well just keep getting worse! We must not wait for them to come to us we must go to them.

Dear Next President:

There are some important points about terrorism I would like to point out and approach. One of the problems is gun control there are too many people with guns and not using them correctly the guns should be taken away for good and for military use only. There are many terrorist groups one of the biggest most recent group is called isis. The reason this problem is concerned to me is because there are too many people getting shot in the world and people bleeding out and dying. This is important to the world because there is too much petty crime with people getting shot. We should resolve this problem by taking away guns from civilians the only people that should be allowed guns are veterans and people in the military.

There are two kinds of terrorism, International terrorism, and Domestic terrorism. International terrorism is important to me because involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law. Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum. Domestic terrorism is a problem to me because it involves acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law. It is a problem to the world because international terrorism has been a big problem and people have died and suffered from acts of terrorism an example of terrorism is nine eleven where three plane were heading for Washington D.C. one of them crashed into the twin towers and killed nearly four thousand people. Many people have seen and have been damaged by acts of terrorism. These problems would be resolved if we took all guns away and only allow people with military backgrounds use guns in case of emergency.

Religious terrorism is a very big concern because it is Religious terrorism is terrorism performed by groups or individuals, the motivation of which is typically rooted in faith-based tenets. Why is it important to me because Terrorist acts throughout history have been performed on religious grounds with the goal to either spread or enforce a system of belief, viewpoint or opinion. This is very important to the world because there were Civilians were trapped in a London underground train station while a bomb exploded,We need to resolve this problem and the only to do that is take away guns from civilians and only give them to people with military background or serving in the military ot the moment.

Gavin

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!