Vannessa Michigan

Abortion

I do not support abortion and I would like to make it iligal.

I am writing to you about abortion. I dislike the idea of abortion, it is considered murder. Did you know that 1 baby is killed every 24 seconds, it’s horrific. I believe that abortion is wrong.

Do you think that it is right to kill born baby’s? Most people don’t but it’s the same thing with an unborn baby. You don’t know what that baby could become it could be like an average human being or it could save the world or, It could die in order to save your life some day . They could be a scientist and save the world with a cure for a deadly gas. Their are so many possibilities but the people who abandon their babies ruined that for that little innocent life.

That one baby that just died is because of some horrible people. I would like for people to see that killing babies is wrong and most people can't see that. I do not support abortion.

According to carm.org on Oct. 17 2016 plan parent hood celebrated the death of 7 million unborn babies? To me that is disgusting. Those seven million unborn babies could have been born they could've become surgeons and save lives but I don’t think anybody really cares. That’s why when I grow up I’m going to make a difference like those baby’s could that’s why i’m going to make sure it never happens again.

That’s why you are in charge to make it stop because I know that i’m not the only one who thinks abortion should be illegal. Put horrible things about abortion on the news or attempt to make abortion illegal. Stop abortion from happening.

Vannessa