905765ccpsweb.org Virginia

Guns should be illegal

Guns should be illegal because the people can take advantage of it, the sick people can get a hold of the weapons, and it can cause murders

Hello Mrs. president my name is Mauricio Jaldin. People have been debating if people should be allowed to take control of weapons or if guns should be banned from the country. Guns should be illegal across the country because people can't be trusted, guns cause violence, and people with mental issues can get a hold of them.

People should not have weapons and should be banned. Guns can escalate violence. Most people can't be trusted, so we should have laws against guns, which most people will abide by because they can be trusted. People may say "The Constitution is strong and will never change." But we should ban and seize all guns thereby violating the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments to that Constitution. Citizens don't need to carry a gun for personal protection but police chiefs, who are desk-bound administrators who work in a building filled with cops, need a gun. A person that is has mental problems can get a hold of a weapon if the person has the requirements to get one. 

To fix the problem of the guns is that people that are in the army should have guns to serve our country. People that are in the police department should have them as well. People that are not in the army or in the police department should not have them even if they are citizens, rich, poor, or not citizens should have them. Thank you Mrs. president for listening and taking your time of the day to read the letter.