kasey p. Virginia

Changing our lunch food at school

I want our lunch food changed to more better foods because the foods we have make me sick.

Hi my name is Kasey Peters and i'm an eleventh grade student from Eastern View High School.I really don't like the food from our school it's extremely greasy.Sometimes the food is cold when I go to eat it.We have mostly the same food every other day.It gets sickening eating the same food every other day.I want our lunch food changed to more better foods because the foods we have make me sick.

Every time I go to eat most of the food at our school a whole bunch of grease comes off of my food.It's so bad I have to get a napkin and dab it off all the time.Most of the time i'm in a rush for school so I don't have enough time to pack my lunch.So then I have no choice but to eat the school food.I hate our school food after lunch everyday I feel sick to my stomach because of how it can be cold sometimes and because of all the gross grease all over it.

We should really change our food to food that's better tasting and not as greasy.A lot of grease on peoples food makes peoples stomachs hurt and makes them sick.Also we need to change our food system to make our food more warm.No one will want cold food to eat that's just nasty.Thank you for listening to my opinion about our schools lunch food and I really hope you can change this problem.