Turner California

Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Immigrants who came over to America when they were under 5 should be able to become a citizen of America

My name is Daniel Turner, and I live In East San Jose. I am writing you because America has a problem with Immigrants and I believe that Immigrants should be given a second chance and should be able to become a citizen of America. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by letting Immigrants have a chance at becoming a citizen of America. In my experience,a person might’ve been snuck over while he was a kid and he could’ve grown up, it wasn’t is fault that he was snuck over, so he should be allowed to get a citizenship. Immigration is an important issue in America because many people do not have citizenships to be here in America. I believe that people who had no part in being brought over illegally because they might’ve been a baby and they could’ve had no part in being brought over illegally . According to New York TImes.org , it can be said that “the young Mexican couple packed their possessions in boxes and garbage bags 20 years ago, locked them in a room of their half-built house in Mexico City and then migrated illegally to the United States with their 3-year-old daughter in search of work, taking only what they could carry.” This demonstrates that the child is way to young and she was not given the same chance to Illegally go to America . Based on research from The New York Times website. It draws attention to the fact that some illegal immigrants are young and did not make the decision to go to America Illegally.In conclusion,Illegal Immigrants did not all make the choice to go, some were too young to make the choice. When you are president, I hope that you will support laws that will enable Illegal Immigrants who were young when they crossed over.

Daniel Turner