Jeremy California

I believe that immigration is a big racism problem in america.

My name is Jeremy Garcia , and I live in California. I am writing to you because America is in trouble and I believe it’s because of the american citizens being racist. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by doing What is right to people who help the economy. In my experience, White people are mostly racist to some people with different type of skin color.

Immigration is an important issue in America because people are being separated from their families. I believe Immigrants should stay in america and be documented if they have not done anything bad and if they help the economy because they are not doing wrong they just want a better life for them and their kids. According to letters 2 presidents, it can be said that Immigration is tearing families apart. Donald trump demonstrates that of a racist man to religion and to colored skin people. Based on research Immigration is not the only bad situation that is happening. Donald trump draws attention to the fact that He thinks mexicans are rapist and that he will gun down the people from Isis.

In conclusion, I think that all the deportations happen because they are caught with some illegal stuff but the citizens also do it but they just serve a sentence when immigrants have to be taken back to where they came from. When you are president, I hope that you will support laws that all people have to be treated the same way if they help out. I also hope that you will try to make immigrant citizens become american citizens.

Jeremy Garcia