Siena B. California

All Lives Matter

Dear Future President, My name is Siena, and I live in San Jose, CA. I am writing you because America is having a lot of trouble with black lives matter riots and disruptive rallies and I believe that with your help we can defeat this problem as a team. When you are president, I hope that you will help Americans by stopping all of the madness caused by black lives matter rioters. In my experience, there have been many kids at my school that have been defiant and complaining disruptively in class and protesting, saying that the teachers are racist.. Black lives matter is an important issue in America because people are getting killed and injured because so called peaceful protesters have turned violent and out of control. I believe that this is an unreasonable topic that people are arguing because who cares about the color of your skin, in my eyes and many others, all lives matter. Weather you are tall or short, small or big, black or white, nobody should care. We are all human beings who deserved to be loved by all. According to The Movement For Black Lives, it can be said that thousands of Black people from across the country have come together with renewed energy and purpose to articulate a common vision and agenda. African Americans from around the world demonstrate that they are being childish and foolish, and that isn't helping their cause to show others that their lives matter, they could be doing it peacefully and such but they decide to be destructive and ignorant. Based on research black lives matter riots and so called peaceful gatherings are no where near peaceful but disastrous . Black lives matter draws attention to the fact that African Americans are upset about how they didn't get their rights back in the 1700’s and they need to take rein now but there are so many other ways they could be taking their important part in the world. In this paragraph, you need to tell the president how they should act. This could be by support a specific law, spending money on a specific idea, or by acting a certain way. In conclusion, black lives matter needs to stop with new laws being put into act and people being stopped when they need to. When you are president, I hope that you will support laws that stop the violence associated with the black lives matter riots. I also hope that you will condone the amount of riots corresponding to the black lives matter movement, Sincerely, Siena