Aaliyah California


Immigrants who have a child or children with disabilities

When immigrants come to the United states and their child is born here, the child automatically has citizenship. When the kid is born with a disability they also have citizenship and the parent gets a residency card. The parents have to fight to their citizenship even though with a residency they still have a chance to get sent back to their home country. If the parents or parent were to get sent back then they would have to take their kid with them seeing as they can't leave them here. That's not fair to the kids with disabilities to have go back to a country where they're not able to get the proper medical care they may need. If they were to leave the kid here they would most likely have to leave them in a foster home and have to be away from their child. Parents should be able to stay with their kids especially ones with disabilities. Immigrant parents who have a kid or kids with disabilities should be able to stay with them in America where they can get proper care for them. They need to be granted citizenship for the sake of their child.

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 A / Period 4

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.

All letters from this group →