Nathan G. Iowa

Gun control

Need gun control law.

To the Future President:

My name is Nathan Groenendyk, I go to Oskaloosa Christian school in Iowa, I live in Cedar IA. And I am 12 years old.

I am writing to you about gun control. It is a proven fact that we can't trust dangerous people with guns. We are losing people every day because dangerous people with guns are killing them. Iowa lost two Des Moines officers lives in November because of bad people with guns. Now if this keeps on happening the United State could lose some very important people.

This issue matters to me because American lives matter no matter what. If those people keep on killing people then they will think it is ok to just kill people for no reason. Now if that happens then everybody will be really mad or upset and it will cause more anger in this world. And I am sure nobody wants to live in a world with even more violence.

You should care about this a lot because what would happen if someone killed someone you loved. I would go through the roof and be very upset. And those little things and trigger people to go and do bad things. Killing someone is very bad, but killing someones is very very bad. I mean you could go on and on about it right. So that is why I think you should do something about it.

To help solve the problem you can put trackers in the gun. So you know what the gun is doing and where it is at all time. I know that it would cost a lot of money but it could help. But then again they could take the trackers out. But please do something about gun control.

It says in Matthew 26: 52-54 that we should β€œPut your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword. Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”

So please say that you will keep our country safe. I don’t want to live in a crime infested country. It would be a lot easier to have fun and play outside without being worried. I mean everybody likes to play. So do the country a favor go make the gun control law better.

Nathan Groenendyk