Kevin Hol Iowa

Stop the LGBTQ

LGBTQ is wrong

To the Future President:

Hi, my name is Kevin Hol, I am 12 years old, I go to Oskaloosa Christian School, and I am in 7th grade with the best homeroom teacher ever.

I am here to tell you why same-sex marriage and LGBTQ is wrong. Gay marriage started in 1970 when two men wanted to get a marriage license. Now America has made it a regular thing. I am a Christian, so here are some Bible references so you understand my claim. In our religion it’s wrong to date or marry someone of your same sex.

Being a Christian it matters to me that people are marrying other people of the same sex. A boy or girl would grow up without a mom or dad because his or her parents are 2 moms or 2 dads. I was adopted and I am so happy that I have a mom and dad not 2 moms or 2 dads. Other kids might be born and have homesexual parents so I dislike that thought. In the beginning the first two people to get married was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

I don’t know if you are with or against LGBTQ, but please stop this from continuing. One of my fears is LGBTQ is going to become so popular that it’s going to be illegal for a man to marry a woman. For our country this is one of the worst decisions of our history of America. If you have kids imagine one of them growing up with 2 moms or 2 dads. Please stop this before it gets to a dangerous or popular point.

Try to overturn the LGBTQ before you can’t. I’ve gone to Letters2president.org and just about 2 out of 30 people appose LGBTQ. This is a fighting matter even if only 39% of America oppose. The fact that America is making these bad decisions just hurts people. LGBT is as bad as abortion.

Christians are supposed to have a life that isn’t homesexual. In churches there are gay people too. That doesn’t mean we treat them any different. They are committing a sin just like we do every day. That doesn’t mean LGBTQ is good it just means they aren’t doing anything different than we do everyday. It says in Leviticus 20:13 “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them has committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.” Romans 1:27 “And the men likewise gave up their natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.”

Are you happy you don’t have homesexual parents. Maybe, you do have LGBTQ parents.. Can you imagine your children or even grandchildren growing up with two moms or dads. Our custom here in America needs to be changed! Let’s stop LGBT and change America forever!

Respectfully,

Kevin Hol