Carter Texas

Terrorism

We need to do something about this. We must take a stand and not let this big problem go.

Terrorism is a big problem now in the world, and we need to do whatever it takes to stop it. We can stop it by taking all of their resources and wiping them all out showing them we will do something instead of giving threats and not actually doing anything. Our country and the people who live in it are getting hurt or being killed because of these terrible people and we need to take away everything they have or just kill them all.

These people are coming into our country blowing our things up and killing groups of innocent people and we haven’t done hardly anything about it, yes we are capturing them after the crime is done, but we need to find a way to stop them before they can harm and do anything in the first place. This is why we need to keep them out and show that we will do something about it, we need to prove to them that we can harm them and that we are bigger than they are. We have if not the best, one of the best militaries they are capable of doing so much to stop these terrorist, but the can because of our president now is to “nice” and they keep giving them warnings and holding back on whether they should do something or not. Then later those same people who we warned come back and kill people in our country or do something to harm people.

We need to stop this now before it gets any worse. Do something about it before they have time to commit a big terrorist act like 9/11. We have a big military that is not afraid to stop terrorist and do something about it. Keep our citizens from being harmed and killed, keep them safe and away from these people. We need to prove to them that we are bigger and stronger than them. Please do something to keep our country safe.

Carter P.

Student, KHS