Rafael G. Missouri

"Killer Clowns"

Clowns are in the circus, kids birthday parties, entertaining people, and now all of a sudden they are killing people, trying to kidnap kids into the woods carrying guns,bats, and machetes.

November 7,2016                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Dear President, As a student my class been following the presidential election, different students have different reasons on who they want to win, and different presidents have different mindsets but I disagree with trumps idea of the wall,He just wants to send us all back documented and undocumented he hates our race. Clowns are in the circus, kids birthday parties, entertaining people, and now all of a sudden they are killing people, trying to kidnap kids into the woods carrying guns,bats, and machetes.How do we stop a killer clown ? I believe the best way to stop a killer clown is by shooting them, there is no other way. They carry weapons as well and if they see other clowns getting shot on the news maybe they’ll stop scaring people unless they want to get shot also. In Cumbria a 13 year old boy was arrested after a girl also threatening to cut her throat and rape her. It also advised them to block and report abusive messages from people posing as clowns on social media. The problem is that these clowns always trying to chase me down Sincerely Rafael 

Frontier STEM High School

9B

The best first block class in the world. Yessir!!!