Owen S. Wisconsin

Killer Clowns

I hope that our future president can do something about These serious attacks.

The killer clown attacks have been increasing in severity and in numbers and there needs to be something done about it. I’m not asking for like a squad of police in every city I’m asking for the police to be aware and be vigilant about the clown attacks.

These clown attacks have made many people afraid and a lot of need to know that the police and government are doing something and are not just sitting back and taking it. People want to know who is behind all these attacks and why they are happening. Although some people think that these attacks are the works of terrorists there is no proof that terrorists are involved although there are very few other possibilities.

There are at least 44 states where over a dozen clown sightings have happened and Colorado, Nevada and Nebraska have the most frequent clown sightings. While in most cases clowns are just scaring people, in some cases there have been serious injuries from chainsaws and machetes.

In conclusion our future president must do something about these clown sightings before people start thinking they won’t get caught and more serious attacks happen. 

Owen