Fernando Marin Ohio

Hunger

Hunger is a big problem in the United States and in the world

Dear Mr. President:

Hunger is a huge problem in the United States. Some people barely get a meal each day, while many others are homeless with their kids living in the streets. Hunger is a growing concern within the United States that is affecting thousands and even causing a number of deaths each year.

The number of deaths every year is increasing and you as president hunger is a big thing that you can not ignore ,according to “Feeding America” about 43.1 million people (13.5 percent) were in poverty.And i know that there is enough food for everyone in the United States and that's why we need to take action.

I think that this needs to be treated right away because 42.2 millions americans lived in food insecure, including 29.1 million adults and 13.1 million children, and this affects their health and their education suffering with their parents and some children with no parents, or they struggle just to eat a meal a day,and homeless people out there suffering.

If they could get help from you Mr.president,you could probably solve hunger or reduce it,and i know that you have the resources to end with the suffering from people.

Fernando Marin