Hussain A. Missouri

ISIS

As many candidates have stated ISIS is a world problem with the potential to become a global movement. Unlike some candidates I think ISIS is very well also an American problem as some recent events in 2015 and even this year have sown ISIS is very well in the United States.

Dear, President 

I think there are two ways to fix this problem, number one our nations inability to work with other enemies of ISIS such as Russia and Syria, and number two, our lack of a plan to deal with ISIS. We need to learn to work with other nations to stop the growth and contain ISIS. Sure there is the Collation against ISIS but is that really doing anything? Only Iraq Syria and Russia are actually taking action to help the situation. We need to work closely with Russia and Syria even though they are our rivals or enemies.

We need a cohesive plan about dealing with ISIS and we should not make this plan public like our other “plans” which are actually available online for everyone including ISIS to see. This plan should involve active working partnership with Iraq, Syria and Russia to contain and destroy ISIS. We should also focus on who is coming to our country to stop potential terrorists from wreaking havoc on our nation, to add on we need to figure out an effective way to stop radicalization of our own population.

In conclusion I’d like to see the next president do something about ISIS by working together actively with nations in the region regardless of if they are our enemies or rivals after all keep your friends close and you enemies closer.