Fatima M. Missouri

What should we do with education...

I want to focus on free education. A positive about free education is that students will be free from student debts. A negative is that some students will not take the free college seriously.

I am from Kansas City, Missouri and in our class we have been discussing things that are happening everyday and things that we can do prevent things like college cost. In this letter, I am going to talk about free education.

Many high school students drop out or either do not go to college because they cannot afford it. Many families just skip out on college because it cost too much. People do not want to got to college because of the problems they have. A positive about free education is that students will be free from student debts. A negative is that some students will not take the free college seriously. Free college is good because it is going to help students who do not have that much but want to go to college and also it is bad because there are always going to be those students that do not care and are just going to mess around. Education is a necessity and some people need it. I know people who want to go to college but do not have enough money because they are going through a financial crisis. They cannot pay for college but they want to go to college because they need education because they are immigrants and need that free education. Basically, since they are immigrants it is hard for them to get an education because they have nothing. 

Even though education is something that inspires, education is something not everyone can have. Education is something not everyone can achieve. Education is not a luxury, but it must be bought. If education was free, minds would be free. If education was free, people would think to be whatever they had in mind, so they do not fall behind. Students have to pay for something that they need to help them succeed in life. People need an education because it can help them in many ways. An info-graphic found on visual news noted that, "The Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act represents major investment in education expanding educational opportunities for students and families in 2010". Basically, this is saying that they will help students and families help pay for college. Between, August 2003 and August 2013 the increase of college cost has rose 76%. College cost is raising more and more every year because of the government. Tax payers should start paying more taxes to help the students that do not have anything and really need to go to college. They will be a great help to the students so that the students do not have to work as hard while going to school at the same time. Also the tax payers will help the students because some students don't always receive scholarships because they do not meet all the standards and it will be hard for them to get accepted.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope you take my letter into consideration.

Respectfully,

Fatima 

Frontier STEM High School

9B

The best first block class in the world. Yessir!!!