nick Minnesota

child abuse

child abuse is a very important thing that needs to be taken seriously.

Congratulations, this is a very special victory for you and America. I want to talk about something very important and maybe you can make something work. I think that people that abuse their children should be in prison for a very long time if not life. Every child deserves a good life. Because of what the parents do to the kids it might make the kids do bad stuff and get in trouble. If you are willing to help out the future of America please make a law on stricter punishment to the parents that abuse their children.

Child abuse is a very serious and important subject that needs to be taken seriously. According to Do Something. Org “Approximately 5 children die every day because of child abuse” “2.9 cases of child abuse is reported each year in the united states” “14% of all men and 36% of all women in prison were abused as children”. All these facts could lead to children being emotionally damaged when they get older. Child abuse needs to stop in the world because it can cause problems for the children when they get older.

A plan you could do to help children that get abused is to have an association that gives help to them and treats them better than their parents did. The parents or guardians that abused the children depending on the type of abuse should be put in jail for a minimum of 10years to life. Thank you very much for the time and i hope you can make a change to america.

From,

Nick