Quinn Minnesota

Antiterrorism

I think that we need to be more secure in places where attacks might happen, and we need to be more careful what we are selling and to whom we are selling it to.

Dear next President,

My name is Quinn and i want to congratulate you on being elected president. I know you will be making many changes to our government and how we do things in the U.S.. I would like to bring up a problem that I think has been affecting us a lot lately terrorism. There have been to many attacks lately so I think that we need to be more secure in places where attacks might happen, and we need to be more careful what we are selling and to whom we are selling it to.

For the past few years there have been many terrorist attacks in our country and others. According to the Washington Post the most recent attack was on September 19, 2016 when there was a shootout between terrorist and cops about a week ago. Security has been a big talk lately and how we can improve it. There has been over 10 terrorist attacks in 2016 and they don’t seem to be stopping. There has been many things we have strengthened with security in airports and borders but more can be done. According to Wm. Robert Johnston 62 people have died in 2016 because of terrorist attacks and 120 people have been injured. Almost all of the terrorist attacks have been related back to the islamist people and the religion.

We already have improved security a lot because of this, why do we need more? We can always improve security and make it better even if it is little things it can save lives. Some of the terrorist are already in the country so security is useless.? That is not true we can still monitor place where terrorist would enter or try to get to also we can monitor what people buy and if they have a clean record. What happens if the security changes don’t work? If they don’t work we will improve and see why they didn’t work.

These are some of the solutions that I have thought of, To improve security at heavily populated areas. We can also monitor what things people buy and if it is safe and if they have a good clean record. We could also improve checks we do at the borders and at airports and increase how many guards are at each checkpoint. Another idea is to train the guards or people that secure the checkpoints better.

Terrorist attacks have been a big part in everyone's lives including mine they have threatened us and scared us. Everyone is in danger that is why I hope that you Mr/Mrs. President will take into consideration my thoughts and ideas I have for this subject.

Sincerely, Quinn Davies