Sophia K. Wisconsin

Abortion should be illegal.

Abortion should be illegal. I see abortion as an act of murder. The only thing preventing abortion from being included in the definition of murder is that it’s currently not “unlawful.” The basic sciences prove that an unborn child is a human being. These human beings are fully human, innocent, helpless and voiceless.

Abortion is also unsafe. Although there are no exact statistics for the number of women who die from botched procedures, LifeDynamics.com compiled a list of 347 women killed by legal abortions since 1973. 

No person should have the power to take someone's life. Regardless of rape, incest, or just a one night stand that does not make a baby a lesser human being. If you're "responsible" enough to have sex accept the responsibility. There are a lot of programs out there that are able to help you. Also, there is the option of adoption which should be a clear reason not to have an abortion. Yes, there are a lot of things you go through with adoption but it’s better than taking a baby’s life away that has no say in anything they do.

Thank you,

Sophia