Derrick S. Georgia

Cyber Bullying

Cyber Bullying is a situation that happens all over the world and it must be stopped.

Cyberbullying has been an issue for many years, and this situation must be concluded. This situation can be stopped by some sort of electronic security. Once this problem comes to an end, many students and others will be able to rejoice.

Cyberbullying is formed through technology. Many kids, students, and teenagers who are cyber bullied think about suicide. “In a recent poll of 45,000 students in middle school and early high school in the United States, approximately 85% of those surveyed reported being victims of cyberbullying.” This means that many kids are being cyber bullied every day. This matters because many kids suffer through depression and have suicidal thoughts.

Cyberbullying can happen during the day or during night time. This can cause cyberbullying messages to spread to a wide variety of people. Kids who cyberbully can be anonymous, making it difficult to find them.

Although many people can ignore the threats and negative messages sent to them, some can take it very personal. There is a reason why cyberbullying happens. “Research indicates that those who suffer from low self-esteem, feelings of inadequacy, or frequent disapproval from others are at the highest risk of becoming cyberbullies.” And this could cause many negative outcomes for the victim.

In conclusion, this situation happens all over the world. These comments and threats can impact on a person’s life negatively. This shows why cyberbullying must be stopped.

Derrick Sepe