Kelly N. Georgia

Gender Equality

Gender equality is still a major problem in the United States and around the world. Women and girls are still fighting for equal rights and the chance to determine the shape of their future.

Gender Equality is still a major problem in the United States and around the world. Women and girls are still fighting for equal rights and the chance to determine the shape of their future. In order to fix this situation, I think that women should be treated more like men.

In some countries people still believe that women should stay home, cook, and take care of their family. In Brazil the population still thinks that if you do sports , then you’re not a real girl. Adults at schools are trying to get girls to join sports program, but the way people see it is that girls and women are supposed to sit at home and take care of your house because your family needs you or because girls aren’t strong enough for sports.This is important because it shows that girls needs to participate in more activities and show that they are strong as men.

Another reason about gender equality is that women are not being paid the same amount of money as men. For example, in most countries, women only earn between 60% and 75% of men wages for the same work. Workplace inequality impact not only gender or minority groups but can affect national productivity and the global economy. This shows that women are not treated equally and fairly.

The lack of women’s representation poses a problem. Leaving their stories out from the public art takes away the significant roles that women have played in history. This means that people don’t see the same between men and women. This is important because this leaves out the important and significant roles that women have played in history.

In conclusion, gender equality is still a problem for females in the United States and around the world. To fix this situation, women should be paid the same amount of money and treated equally and fairly. Please, future president, do something about this situation.

Kelly N