John B. North Dakota

Socialism in America

Socialism is on the rise, I want you to stop the rise of Socialism

In the last few years I have noticed a trend, that trend being the decisions our nation has chosen to make. Those decisions being the change that our country has taken, change that may not be for the good of the nation. Our decisions, like Common Core, are liberal or socialist. Socialism is an ideology that has been known to be corrupt and that is something that you must address, put an end to the rise of Socialism in our country.

Socialism is “region” between Capitalism and Communism. Communism is the evolution, so to speak, of Socialism and can lead to the formation of something like the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics. Glenn Beck, http://www.glennbeck.com, said “Socialism is dangerous because if we elect a socialist, we do not recover from that, and at best, we become Denmark or Sweden or something like that. At best, we become something that is not constitutional and not who we are.” What I am saying is that you need to push the states to change their way of thinking away from the Socialist ideals.

As the years progress I fear that we will end up becoming the next Socialist Dictatorship. The only way we can prevent that is by choosing to remain Capitalist and by having reforms in our government. Please prevent the rise of Socialism in the U.S., we don’t want to become like the U.S.S.R.

John Buchmann