Angel U. Illinois

Trump

The most important thing for Trump right now is him trying to be better at politics since he is good with business.

Dear Mr. Trump

The most important thing for Trump right now is him trying to be better at politics since he is good with business.People around the U.S thought it would be over once he became president because they said he didn't know anything but business. Before this happened my family did not want you to win at all because all they heard about was racist stuff about you and how negative you are.For example they heard that you wanted to build a wall because of all these immigrants are taking jobs and they don't belong here that's when they lost it and they said that you were bad and not good for being president because you don't know much and the only reason you are famous is because you are rich and your family got you there.Also that you just brag and they feel like you are going to help the rich and not the other people and they also feel like you don't care about anyone else.They are upset because you were going to win the election and they couldn't do anything but be mad since they thought the U.S was going to be over and they just posted about how bad you are with politics and you are only good for business.The cause is that you only focus on your opinions and how you are going to make America a better place by taking out the immigrants and building a wall so no one can get in,but while doing so you take taxes out of everyone's paychecks and people don't know until it actually happens.This will cause lots of people to get upset because many people don't think it's necessary.Another cause is that you say things you'll do but you never explain how you will you just say what people want to hear and then you lie about things.This is not good since people will think you're bad.Practice politics and you'll be fine at doing it just don't lie.

Trying to be better at politics will help you out because then it won't to hard.The effects on not trying will have problems for example riots will emerge throughout the big cities and many people will get injured,also lose money because of all the damages that happened during the riots.Another effect will be on yourself the news will be on your back and try and ruin you by saying all these things about how bad you are and you can't control the country.They will continuously keep saying that and people will change their perspectives on you.If you practice on what to do in the future and see how to do it you'll be fine and nothing will happen these effects won't be bad.It's important because you need to know how to so it can be easier to succeed.This is why you need to learn how to do it so you can actually make America great again.

Sincerely Angel Urbina 

Metea Valley High School

Metea Valley Sophomore English

All sophomore students at Metea Valley High School wrote letters to President-Elect Trump, voicing their issues on ideas that are important to them. These letters were part of a three-week project, where we learned about rhetorical situation; types of claims; types of evidence; and embedding quotes.